Join the Winning Team
Winning Technologies is always looking for the best and the brightest to help us grow our business and support our clients. We offer a challenging environment that encourages you to grow and learn.
Learn more about our career opportunities by clicking the titles below.
Winning Technologies offers a full suite of employee benefits:
- Paid Medical — Winning Technologies pays 90% of our employees premiums for medical coverage
- Dental Plans
- 401K with matching
- Paid Vacations
Winning Technologies offers training opportunities to all our employees through several methods.
- CBT Nuggets — Winning Technologies has the entire library of CBT Nuggets so that employees can self-pace train on new technology and software.
- Instructor Lead Classes — Winning Technologies does offer tuition reimbursement for our employees who are interested in attending a local University, College, Community College or technical school.
Winning Technologies is always looking for opportunities in new markets to grow our business, which means we are looking for people that want to take their future into their own hands.
If you are looking to build a career in the technology business and join one of the fastest most aggressive technology companies in the country Winning Technologies might be a good fit for you.
Winning Technologies will help establish a new market with a profit sharing opportunity based on our combined abilities to build the client base and establish growth in a new market.
If you are a Veteran of the United States Military we are interested in you!
Winning Technologies is a Veteran owned business and we are always looking to provide opportunities for our fellow soldiers.
- Technical Staffing
- Sales Engineers
- Sales Persons
- New Expansion opportunities
Winning Technologies is always interested in talented and friendly people to join our team. Click the link/s below to view available job opportunities and their descriptions.
Information Technology Sales Representative Job Description
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet position activity targets (outbound calls per day, sales opportunities created and decision maker/ Gate Keeper contacts)
- Service existing customers as well as obtain new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems; including working with other internal departments to develop solutions, prepare reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Create and implement strategic sales plans and deliver target results and quotas
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis over the phone with existing customers; including development of client centric product solutions
- Clearly understands and communicates the company’s value proposition
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Work with Executive Staff, Project Management Quality Assurance and Technical Engineers to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Attend all sales meetings and trainings as required by management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 2 years business to business sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Previous experience with Information Technology products and services is desirable
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal
- Strong ability to negotiate, persuade and influence others
- Customer service oriented; excellent listening and phone skills
- Requires ability to multitask as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge to sales methods
- Proficient in MS Office and related software applications
- Must pass background check
Job Type: Full-time
*All applicants will be required to pass a background check prior to employment.