Empower Your Business with an IT Audit, Strategic Planning, and an IT Strategy
The demanding work of running a business can cause some things to slip through the cracks. As a business owner, you would not allow one of those slips to be auditing financials, and some strategic planning with an IT audit will maximize your technology costs.
Ask yourself these questions:
- How are you measuring technology success?
- Do you know the weaknesses in your infrastructure?
- How do you know you are spending wisely when it comes to information technology?
- Do you know what your ROI is on your IT investments?
If you have any hesitation on any of these points, you should implement a smart IT strategy - which starts with an IT Audit and Strategic Plan.
With today’s increasing compliancy issues, regulatory issues and tight budgets, knowing what you have and where you are going is critical for business success.
Winning Technologies recognizes that in the competitive business world, the technology you implement must be flexible, manageable and supportable. Most importantly, it should be relevant to the current needs and future growth of your business.
Your business model is the basis of our audit and objectively looks at over 21 business-impacting areas as outlined by the CoBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) standard.
This standard is supported by the ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association), and revolves around a modeling process of determining how businesses select, implement, manage and support technology initiatives.
Ready to implement a
Smart IT Strategy?
Give us a call at 877-237-9279 or use the form below to get started.
How Your All-Inclusive IT Audit Works
1. Audit Kick-Off
- Audit Kick-Off Meeting
- Review of Documentation Requests
- Scheduling of Remote Access Hand-off
2. Audit Discovery
- Reporting Tools Loaded and Processed
- On-Site Interviews with Key Staff and Network Inspections
- Documentation Discovery with Key Staff
3. Audit Evaluations
- Reporting Data Gathered Remotely
- Reporting Data and Inspection Data Analyzed
- Engineering Reviews and Drafting
4. Audit Review, Report & Delivery
- Work Sessions on recommendations, design and implementation
- Audit Drafting Submitted for final Audit Engineering Review
- Final Audit Report Issued
- On-site or Remote Presentation Scheduled for Delivery of Audit